When it comes to choosing a motorcycle compass, there are several different options to consider. The digital variety is more user-friendly and requires batteries, while analogue units do not. But either way, they work no matter where you are. You should check out both of them and decide which is better for you. This article outlines the pros and cons of each one. Read on to learn more about the best motorcycle compass for you.
Bestseller No. 1
Sun Company Clip-On Compass for Bikes | Handlebar Compass for Bicycle, Motorcycle, ATV, or Snowmobile
- CLIP-ON, CLIP-OFF DESIGN - Quickly and easily clips on and clips off handle bar. Perfect for your bike, motorcycle, ATV, or UTV.
- CUSHION MOUNTED - Compass is cushion mounted within the ABS housing for improved shock absorption on rough terrain.
- LUMINOUS, LIQUID-FILLED COMPASS - The 20mm luminous compass helps you stay on course in low-light conditions. One of the must-have accessories for cycling, mountain biking, or riding.
- RUBBER SPACER INCLUDED - Rubber spacer allows you to snugly mount Clip-on Compass onto narrow handlebars. Perfect for kids' bicycles!
- NOTE: Not for use with steel or iron handlebars. Ferrous metals will cause inaccurate compass readings. Clip-on Compass will provide accurate readings on aluminum, titanium, or carbon fiber handlebars as long as there are no ferrous metals nearby.
Bestseller No. 2
KanPas Anti-Theft Type Bike Compass for Bicycle Motorcycle ATV (BK-40-L)
- Professional compass bearing and liquid filled in
- Strong magnetic, accurate pointing
- Waterproof, Shockproof, Anti-theft
- Simple and big size dial, easy to read and install, fit for different sizes of handlebars
- Note: Suitable for aluminum alloy handlebars, iron handlebars can't be fit.
Bestseller No. 4
KanPas Bike Compass with Handlebar Bracket (BK37D-R)
- Can be installed on the bracket to prevent magnetic interference
- Professional compass bearing and damping liquid filled in
- Strong magnetic, accurate pointing, easy to install
- Powerful luminous system, waterproof and shockproof
- Simple and big size dial, easy to read
Bestseller No. 5
KanPas Automotive Compass Ball for Car or Boat (V40)
- Installation instructions (Note: The direction abbreviation you see is the direction you are heading.)
- 1. First determine the correct direction outside the car, other reference compass should be separated from the ball compass by more than 20 inch.
- 2. Then find a suitable position in the car avoiding iron and magnetic objects so that the direction of the ball compass is the same as that outside the car.
- 3. Finally, tear off the double-sided tape to fix the ball compass.
- Features: shockproof, waterproof, accurate pointing
Bestseller No. 6
TESWNE7/8" 1" Motorcycle Handlebar Chrome White Dial Clock and Thermometer for Yamaha Kawasaki Honda Suzuki (Black)
- motorcycle clock：7/8" 1" Motorcycle Handlebar Clock and Thermometer
- Clock & Thermometer Diameter: 1 7/16" 100% Waterproof, Shock resistant
- Quantity: motorcycle clock and thermometer (1x Black Clock 1x Black Thermometer)
- Note:The battery is working from factory. If meet this battery is dead when you get it, please don't worry, this clock is new. They will go on work after replace the battery. Thanks
- Fit most of the Suzuki Kawasaki Yamaha Honda motorcycle / Cruiser / Chopper / Custom with 7/8" or 1" handlebar
Bestseller No. 7
KanPas V28 Mini Automotive Dashboard Car Ball Compass (Black)
- Features: mini size, shockproof, waterproof, accurate pointing
- The reading method of ball compass is opposite to the pointer compass, the direction of the ball compass you see is the direction the car is heading.
- Installation instructions: First determine the correct direction outside the car, other reference compass should be separated from the ball compass by more than 20 inch.
- Then find a suitable position in the car so that the direction of the ball compass is the same as that outside the car.
- Finally, tear off the double-sided tape to fix the ball compass.
Bestseller No. 9
Sun Company CyclGage Bike Thermometer and Compass | Bicycle Handlebar Accessory
- CLIP-ON, CLIP-OFF DESIGN - CyclGage quickly and easily clips on and clips off handlebars. NOTE: Certain handlebar materials may slightly affect compass reading. If this is the case, remove CyclGage from handlebars for an accurate reading. The thermometer is not affected by handlebar materials.
- CUSHION MOUNTED - Both the compass and thermometer are cushions mounted within the ABS housing.
- LUMINOUS COMPASS - Grade A liquid filled, luminous compass helps you stay on course while biking in low-light conditions.
- FREEZE AND HEAT WARNING ZONES - Thermometer comes equipped with easy to ready freeze and heat warning zones to keep you aware of riding conditions.
- FITS ALL HANDLEBARS - CyclGage comes equipped with a rubber spacer to fit thinner handle bars. Clips are flexible to easily fit larger handlebars. One of the must-have bicycle accessories for road bikes, mountain bikes, and kid's bikes.
Bestseller No. 10
M-Wave Aluminum Compass Bicycle Bell, Black , 37mm Diameter
- Choose your adventure and allow M-Wave to assist along the journey
- Unique bicycle bell and compass combination
- Navigate the trails with this easy to read compass on the fly
- Alert others of your prescence with a classic bell ring
Ritchie Navigation HB-741 Helmsman
If you’re on a motorcycle, the Ritchie Navigation HB-741 Helmsmen motorcycle compass may be right for you. Made with hardened steel pivot dial movement and a scientifically matched sapphire jewel, the compass’ accuracy makes it perfect for motorcycle use. Whether you’re navigating a city or a mountain, the compass’ easy-to-read dial will make navigation easier than ever.
If you’re looking for a new motorcycle compass, you’ve come to the right place. With more than seven thousand square feet of retail space, J&P Cycles has the perfect tool for any ride. These clocks don’t scratch your handlebars, so they’re an excellent choice for those who want something simple to keep an eye on the time. They’re also easy to install and won’t scratch your bike.
SEAWELL Marine Compass with LED Light
Whether you are a boater or just cruising around on a road trip, a SEAWELL Marine Compass with LED Light is a great choice. Not only is it inexpensive, but its design makes it ideal for your car or motorcycle. Listed in the outdoor compass category, this product will keep you on course and safe. The SEAWELL Marine Compass with LED Light features a bright LED light for nighttime use.
The compass has a magnetic head that will point north. While this compass can also be used on land, it is better suited for boat use. It has a compass face that has the same direction as the direction you’re traveling in. The light is also easier to see. You can also easily read it in dark conditions, so you don’t have to worry about missing a turn.
Garmin Zumo 396
This bike GPS comes with a 3.5-inch touch screen and is UV-resistant. It features helpful alerts about speed changes, sharp curves, railroad crossings, and school zones. The dash-mounted unit is waterproof to three feet. The Zumo 396 features a protective shell and removable caps. It is waterproof to three feet and features a safety screw. It has an easy-to-read display with large icons.
The Zumo 396 is the smaller, lightweight cousin of the Zumo 595LM. This new model incorporates features from the Zumo line, the first motorcycle-specific GPS. It is intended for street bikes, but it also performs well on mild adventure rides. It uses proprietary Garmin mapping products and has domestic coverage. You can also connect the device to your smartphone via Bluetooth and wirelessly transfer GPX files.