If you’re planning on a long ride, a comfortable Harley touring seat is essential. But how do you choose the right seat? The answer is different for every biker, but a few features make the most comfortable Harley touring seats stand out from the crowd. We’ve examined different options and found the following best.
Premium Choice – Mustang 76863 Super Touring
Best Low Profile – XFMT Pillion Leather Seat
Best Solo Seat & Backrest – Mustang Wide Tripper
Best Two Seat & Backrest – Mustang Wide Touring
Best Rider-Passenger Seat – TCMT One-Piece Two-Up
Best Budget Seat – XFMT Hammock
Best Backrest – Kuryakyn Plug-In
Mustang 1-Piece Touring Seat
The most comfortable Harley Mustang 1-Piece touring seats are designed for long-distance travel and are available in several styles. They are 17″ wide in the front and 14″ wide in the rear. These seats feature a tapered back rest and cushioning for the legs. You can also add a driver’s backrest kit for more comfort. They will not work with the FLHT handrail, which is an option for many motorcycles.
The baseplate of the Mustang touring seat has no backrest, but is designed to fit one. Without backrests, touring is a grueling experience that can lead to back pain. Most models of Mustang touring seats come with adjustable or removable backrests, but they can be expensive to replace. If you plan to spend a lot of time touring on long distances, it might be better to choose a seat with a backrest kit.
Comfort is a subjective concept. It depends on the density and thickness of the foam. You should choose the most comfortable seat that fits you and your bike’s design. A seat that is comfortable on the front and rear is the best choice. Make sure it is wide enough and cozy enough for your bike. In addition to comfort, you should also consider the price. A high-quality seat will last for many long rides.
XMT-MOTO’s Harley touring seat is also a great choice for anyone on a budget. With excellent reviews and quality, the XMT-MOTO seat is an affordable way to improve your comfort and experience on your Harley touring adventures. When shopping for your seat, remember that the butt is very sensitive. It may become numb after sitting for several hours, or even heat due to poor circulation. If your butts are aching after a long ride, it’s probably time to purchase an upgraded seat.
- Fitment: Fit For 2008-2013 Harley Electra Glide Classic EFI FLHTCI // 2015-2023 Harley Road Glide Special FLTRXS
- The soft foam inner cushion provides long-term ride cushioning and support, The Seat features in integrated suspension system that protects the rider and passenger's tailbone from harsh road impacts.
- Seat is a true performance oriented comfort seat, best for both worlds with contoured lines and a bucketed drivers seating area and substantial lumbar.
- motorcycle seats scientifically proven to reduce engine vibration by up to 50% and road impacts by up to 92% instantly providing the ride you deserve.
- Aftermarket 100% Brand New
- Aftermarket 100% Brand New! Made of premium PU Leather+Foam+Iron+PP Plastic, Black finished with orange stitching
- This Low-Profile touring seat combines street-rod style with a suprising touch of comfort, will set your custom bagger apart; Custom diamond-pleated seating surface highlighted with double-row toast-colored accent stitching
- The rider seat features a tapered nose that brings the legs closer together to shorten the reach to the ground, add your choice of matching sissy bar pad and Tour pack backrest pad (sold separately)
- Fitment: Fits '09-later Touring models Road King, Road Glide, Street Glide, Electra Glide, etc. Does not fit Trike models. Seat width 15.0 inch
- The comfort of this series of seats is relatively hard because it's low-profile design, which is closer to the ground, so if you are planning on a long trip, it is recommended to choose a long-distance seat with thicker filling
- FITMENT - Motorcycle touring seat is designed to fits for '09-'23 Harley Touring Road King Street Glide Road Glide Electra Glide Ultra Classic and Trike models; Installation on '14-later Tri Glide models requires removal of grab rail
- MATERIAL - Rider passenger seat made of premium Synthetic Leather+Foam+Iron+PP Plastic, black finish, improve riding comfort and unique custom look for a long haul trip
- FEATURE - The bucket seat features in integrated suspension system that protects the rider and passenger's tailbone from harsh road impacts; It can be equipped with a rider's backrest to make you more comfortable during riding
- MEASUREMENT - Total Length: 30.9 Inches, Front Width: 16.5 Inches, Rear Width: 15.4 Inches, Thickness: 6.69"
- PACKAGE INCLUDED - 1 x Two-up Seat; Aftermarket 100% Brand New!
- 【FITMENT】Replace OEM： 52000003A /52000567 / 52000566, Fits for '09-22 Touring and Trike models. Installation on '14-'20 Tri Glide models requires removal of grab rail *(Only fit for the motorbike which not modified the original fender or tank.)
- 【CONDITION】Aftermarket 100% New. Easy installation.
- 【SPECIFICATION】Color: Black; Material: Synthetic Leather+Foam+Iron+PP Plastic.
- 【FEATURES】The moderate thickness design (12cm for the rider and 16cm for the passenger) makes it a super comfortable cushion for long journeys, and it is also manoeuverable due to the narrowing of the leg position (30cm wide).
- 【PACKAGE INCLUDED】1x Driver & Passenger Seat (As shown in the picture).
- ✅Condition: Aftermarket 100% Brand New.Front Width: 15.75". Rear Width: 11" (As picture shown).
- ✅Compatible with: Fit For: Fits for '09-later Touring models (except '21-later FLH). Does not fit Trike models.
- ✅Note:There will be gap between the seat bag and the oil tank cover after installation, but it will not affect the use.The CVO has inspection,the clearance is smaller.
- ✅This two-piece seat mounts just like stock and is available with or without a fully adjustable and easily removable built-in driver backrest.
- ✅Package Contents: 1x Driver & Passenger Seat. Easy to install.
- Fitment : Driver passenger seat fits for 2009-later Harley Touring and Tri Glide models. Installation on 2009-later Tri Glide models requires removal of grab rail.
- Motorcycle Seat : Aftermarket 100% Brand-new, max profile.
- Motorcycle Seat Material : Microfiber Leather+Foam+PP Plastic. Front Width: 16.5". Rear Width: 15.4". (As picture shown).
- Motorcycle Seat Function : The Seat features in integrated suspension system that protects the rider and passenger's tailbone from harsh road impacts.
- Comfortable Seat : Built-in Soft sponge, improve riding comfort for a long haul trip.The surface of seat constructed of durable Artificial leather is scratch-proof, sun-proof, waterproof and does not hurt your skin.
- Conditon: Aftermarket 100% New
- Fits for '09-later Touring models (except '21-later FLH). Does not fit for Trike models. Only fit for the motorbike which not modified the original fender or tank.
- Material:Microfiber Leather & Leather
- Built-in Soft sponge, improve riding comfort for a long haul trip.
- Package Included: 1x Rider Backrest Pad; 1x Driver & Passenger Seat
- Aftermarket 100% Brand New; This series of seats are specially designed for Electra Glide style, it can also install on Street Glide, but we recommend you to buy the right one that will look much better on your bike. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
- Material: PU Synthetic leather + Foam + Iron + PP Plastic
- The Seat features in integrated suspension system that protects the rider and passenger's tailbone from harsh road impacts
- Fit For '09-'13 Touring and Trike models. Also fits '14-later Touring models not equipped with Tour Pack luggage. Trike models require separate purchase of Paint Guard Kit P/N 52000013. Does not fit models equipped with Passenger Grab Rail. Installation on '12-later CVO models requires removal of fender trim strips. NOTE: Only fit for the motorbike which not modified the original fender or tank.
- Package Included: 1x Seat (As Picture Shown)
- Aftermarket 100% Brand New
- Material: Synthetic leather + Foam + Iron + PP Plastic
- The Bucket Seat features in integrated suspension system that protects the rider and passenger's tailbone from harsh road impacts
- Fits For '09-'13 Touring and Trike models. Also fits for '14-later Touring models not equipped with Tour-Pak luggage. Trike models require separate purchase of Paint Guard Kit P/N 52000013. Does not fit for models equipped with Passenger Grab Rail. Installation on '12-later CVO models requires removal of fender trim strips.Fits For '14-later Touring and Tri Glide models. Installation on '14-later Tri Glide models requires removal of grab rail.
- ★【Fitment】Driver passenger seat fits for 2009-later Harley Touring and Tri Glide models. Installation on 2009-later Tri Glide models requires removal of grab rail. Only fit for the motorbike which not modified the original fender or tank
- ★【Motorcycle Seat】Aftermarket 100% Brand-new, max profile.
- ★【Motorcycle Seat Material】Microfiber Leather+Foam+PP Plastic. Front Width: 16.5". Rear Width: 15.4". (As picture shown).
- ★【Motorcycle Seat Function】The step-up design touring seats fit Harley Davidson touring which provides back support for the rider and helps the rider sit in position and reduce impact from harsh road conditions.
- ★【Comfortable Seat】Built-in Soft sponge, improve riding comfort for a long haul trip.The surface of seat constructed of durable Artificial leather is scratch-proof, sun-proof, waterproof and does not hurt your skin.
INNOGLOW motorcycle seats are the best options when you want to get the most comfortable seats for your bike. They offer unique architecture and diamond white stitching patterns that make them a unique addition to your bike. They also offer good content and construction. The seat also features foam cushions to provide added insulation and comfort for the rider. In addition to the INNOGLOW seat, you can also purchase the XFMT seat which is also made of high-quality materials.
INNOGLOW Harley touring seats are designed to be more comfortable and offer better support for the rider. These seats have an integrated suspension system for the driver and passenger, which will protect the tailbone while riding. These seats are wider at the tank edge, and are also made from leather to make them more aesthetically pleasing. Regardless of which seat you choose, remember to choose the right one for your bike based on your needs and your reason for changing it. Here are some things to consider:
The INNOGLOW Harley touring seat comes with a built-in sponge that provides full support for the rider’s back. It also has a metal stand for mounting it. It is durable and rust-resistant, and includes mounting hardware. The Plug-In Driver Backrest is a high-quality product, which will last for many years. You can easily install the seat on your bike in minutes. This seat also includes a warranty, which will protect you against any problems that arise while riding.
Le Pera’s Maverick
A small company in California makes seats for Harleys. It was founded in 1996 by Bob Le Pera, who died in 2000, but his company lives on. His sons and daughter run the company. They take pride in making high-quality seats that strive to merge function and form. The seats are more comfortable than Harley’s stock offerings and add a custom look to the bike.
The Maverick has a wide seat area, which makes it ideal for tall riders. The rear end is still slightly lower than the stock seat. The seat offers a custom fit to accommodate tall riders and is available in black or blue. It is easy to install and features state-of-the-art stitching and exquisite detailing. It is designed to provide a personalized fit and is compatible with many different Harley models.
The Maverick features a comfortable backrest that contours to the body for maximum comfort. Its padded seat surface is made of top-grade black vinyl and is set on a 16-gauge steel base plate for maximum durability. This seat also has additional cushioning for long distance riding. The Maverick’s seat is the most comfortable Harley touring seat. There are many reasons why.
Mustang has long been a favorite manufacturer of motorcycle seats. It produces numerous most comfortable Harley touring seats in several styles. Whether you’re planning to cruise across the country or you just want a more comfortable seat for the long ride, there are a number of options available. Its seat saddles are available in different designs and are based on the original design of the first travel seat. The most prominent one from it for harley touring is the Super Touring series. The saddle is wide, adjustable and features multiple layers of padding, fabric, and rubber.
The super touring Harley seats from Mustang are easy to install. These seats are 17 inches wide in the front and fit most Harley Davidson touring models from 2008 to 2021. They come with mounting equipment that is required for installation. They are also well-spaced and adjustable. They have a black and chrome appearance and are made of durable material. You can find demo seats at dealerships so you can try them out before purchasing. The seats are made to last for a long time and offer superior comfort.
XMT-MOTO Hammock Rider Seat
Long-distance touring can be tiring and painful to your spine, so a seat like the XMT-MOTO Hammock Ride for Harley touring is a great way to relieve the pressure on your back. Designed to fit Harley Davidson Electra Glide models, the seat is made of synthetic leather, foam, iron and P.P. plastic and is padded for a plush, comfortable feel. It is not for short riders, so be sure to measure your body before purchasing.
One option is the XMT-MOTO, a Chinese import. It is comfortable and provides great support for long trips, and its foam and iron frame makes it easy to install. XMT-MOTO is a solid, low-priced option, but it delivers great performance for the money. Another option is the La Pera Aviator seat. This seat is midrange in size, with a backrest that reaches 5 inches wide. This seat fits in between two seats, and is ideal for long trips.
There are several factors to consider when choosing a Harley touring seat, and these factors should be considered carefully when selecting one. A low-budget seat should offer nice performance and easy installation of all components. The XMT-MOTO is an affordable option that is well-made of synthetic leather, foam, iron, and P.P. plastic. The Aviator model of the XMT-MOTO Harley touring seat has a medium seat width of 13 inches and a 5″ backrest.
There are many different types of Harley touring seats, but you need to choose the one that offers the best comfort and support. You will find seats with different price tags, so it is important to choose the one with the best materials and cushioning. Do not opt for a cheap one, though, because these seats are usually not as comfortable. Moreover, butt skin is very sensitive, and can easily become numb if you sit in one position for hours on end. In addition, you may suffer from heat and lousy circulation, making the seat uncomfortable to use.
You should not just look at the price of a Harley touring seat, but also check the warranty and customer support service before buying one. Some companies don’t offer good customer service after selling their products. It is better to buy from a trusted company that offers customer support. Read customer reviews before you make a final decision. Once you’ve read reviews, you can decide whether to purchase an XMT-MOTO Harley touring seat or another model.
There are several factors to consider when choosing a touring seat for a Harley Davidson motorcycle. While comfort is a major factor, the seat’s overall construction and material content are equally important. This article will present some of the key factors to consider when choosing a seat. In addition to comfort, consider the price range you have and your budget. If you can afford to purchase a high-quality seat, you can go ahead and purchase it.
First, check the seat’s durability. It may look like it’s cheap but it’s built to last and is highly durable. If you’re considering buying a touring seat, be sure to look for a model with a long warranty. If the seat is too uncomfortable, you might want to invest in seat pads or customized seats. Mustang seats are a good brand that are made of quality vinyl. While they are less expensive than leather seats, they hold up well and will last a long time. The saddle is particularly useful for shorter riders.
The construction of the seat is extremely durable and comfortable. It is upholstered in synthetic leather and soft foam that supports your back and is made of iron and PP plastic for added strength. In addition, the frame is crafted from high-quality steel for strength and durability. These elements, along with the anatomical shape of the seat, make it one of the most comfortable touring seats on the market.