Choosing the best supermoto helmet can be a daunting task. After reading this article, you’ll have an idea of which features to look for. The padding of the best supermoto helmet is thick and comfortable, providing the perfect amount of support and comfort during high-speed rides. The liner’s moisture-wicking properties move sweat away from your face and body and regulate your head temperature. The padding and liner are removable and washable, making them convenient for frequent cleaning. The ventilation is good, too, keeping you cool and comfortable.
Bestseller No. 1
HELMET FX41DS P-WHITE LG
- This helmet model meets or exceeds both ECE 22.05 and DOT FMVSS-218 motorcycle helmet safety standards Retention system is Microlock (quick release)
- Provides ample ear cavity space for most speaker systems
- There are 4 tinted shields available for this model
- A clear coat finish to protect paint & graphics
- A large-size FX-41DS weighs 1.68 kg or 3.69 lbs.
Bestseller No. 5
NENKI Full Face Motorcycle Helmets for Men Women ATV Helmets Motocross Helmets Dirt Bike Helmets with Dual Visor Dot Approved-Iridium Red Visor&Clear Visor,X-Large
- 【DOT Certified for Safety】: Dual Sport Helmet meets the safety standard requirements of DOT FMVSS-218 / ECE R2205,which meets or exceeds DOT safety standards to ensure your safety. ATV Helmet features advanced flip up design that enables you to get more air without taking the whole helmet off.
- 【Reliable High Quality】: Lightweight and durable ABS shell with high pressure thermoplastic technology . The interior of the Motocross Helmet is made of high density EPS foam, which can be used as a buffer layer and has a strong cushioning effect.
- 【Ventilation System】: Air circulation is more comfortable, multiple vents can easily solve the heat problem, and the light airflow helps the driver to stay cool and comfortable. Aerodynamic design reduces noise. Street Bike Helmets has a streamlined design to reduce drag and make riding more effortless.
- 【Removable& Washable Liner】: Dirtbike Helmets with washable, and replaceable microfiber inner material that absorbs sweat without compromising comfort or security. Removable Breath Guard rerouting the rider’s breath to reduce shield fogging.
- 【West Lifestyle 】: We believe in freedom - whether in the city or in the great outdoors. That's why we are there to help you ride the roads safely and stylishly with our Nenki helmets.
Bestseller No. 6
Bell MX-9 Adventure MIPS Helmet (Matte Black - Large)
- Lightweight polycarbonate/ABS shell construction with MIPS energy management system
- 3 shell and EPS sizes that are DOT certified and backed with an industry-leading five-year warranty
- Helmet ships with clear shield
- Integrated/Removable clear shield with NutraFog II protection
- DOT approved. Meets the FMVSS 218 Standard
Bestseller No. 8
LS2 Helmets Blaze Sprint Adventure Helmet (Gloss Black/White - Medium)
- Kinetic Polymer Alloy (KPA) shell offers high strength, light weight and built-in flexibility for energy management
- 3 shell sizes for the lightest, smallest helmet possible in your head size
- Built-in drop-down sun shield
- DOT approved. Meets the FMVSS 218 Standard
- Multi-port flow-through ventilation
Bestseller No. 9
TTMiku German Style Motorcycle Half Helmet, Adult Retro Heavy Duty Half Skull Cap Motorycle Helmet for Moped Cruiser, DOT Approved (Gray, XXL)
- 【DOT APPROVED】- The german style half helmet is made of durable ABS material, meets or exceeds DOT, FMVSS-218 safety standard.
- 【HEAVY DUTY】- The vintage half skull cap helmet weights around 960g, fits for men adult. Ideal for motorbike, moped, vespa, scooter and chooper.
- 【GOGGLES COMPATIBLE】- Put the goggles straps to the buckle (in helmet backside). It can prevent the goggles from slipping off.
- 【COMFORTABLE LINER】- The retro half shell motorycle helmet features with high-density EPS lining, breathable, sweat-absorbing.
- 【ADJUSTABLE STRAPS】- The chin straps allows you to adjust the length to fit your head better, and the quick release buckle on it is easily for wearing.
Bestseller No. 10
ILM Off Road Motorcycle Dual Sport Helmet Full Face Sun Visor Dirt Bike ATV Motocross Casco DOT Certified Model 606V(Matte Black, L)
- DOT Approved - Meets or exceeds FMVSS-218 and DOT safety standards. S:55-56 CM,M:57 -58 CM,L:59-60 CM,XL:61-63 CM,XXL:63-64 CM, The helmet size runs smaller than regular helmet, please kindly choose one size up when ordering the dual sport helmet.
- Dual Visors - HD enhanced wide-angle lens to increase periferal vision and improve riding safety, and the sun visor is great for protecting against the sun, which can be rotated slightly according to the direction of the sun to avoid direct sunlight. This motorcycle helmet also comes with an inner tinted visor.
- Ventilation - Aerodynamic air intake system to introduce fresh air and replace the hot air inside the helmet.
- Liners & Quick Release Strap - The top liner and ear pads are detachable and washable, quick release strap helps to easily put on or take off the adventure helmet.
- Multiple Function - It can be used as a ralley helmet, a full face helmet or a off-road helmet, ideal for dirt bike, motorcycle, mountain bike, dual sports and other outdoor riding activities.
LS2 Pioneer V2
LS2 Pioneer is an entry-level adventure motorcycle helmet. Its kinetic polymer alloy construction is among the most durable on the market, making it ideal for motocross or off-road riding. The LS2 Pioneer is equipped with many great features, including drop down sun visor and EQRS for enhanced ventilation. This helmet is also comfortable, and comes with several great features, including a removable visor, chin guard, and adjustable cheek pads.
LS2 has included a Pinlock-ready visor in the Pioneer Evo. It costs around PS30, but it solves the fogging issue with this helmet. It is also designed with a large central opening tab that works on friction and won’t dig in when you’re in an accident. In addition to the excellent pinlock-ready visor, the Pioneer has an aerodynamically designed peak.
O’Neal 5 Series
The lightweight polycarbonate/ABS shell of the O’Neal five series supermoto helmet makes this an excellent choice for those who ride on hot days. The multiple air vents keep the rider cool and dry. The multiple chin and brow vents prevent excessive sweating during rides. This helmet is available in three different color combinations and has numerous air vents that will keep your head cool and dry on the hotest of days.
O’Neal’s 5 Series Cali helmet offers a variety of unique features that make it stand out from the crowd. It meets ECE 22-05 safety standards and is manufactured from a polycarbonate/ABS combination material. The Cali is available in multiple colors and is removable, washable, and features adjustable visors. You will also find the lining is removable and washable.
The Bell MX9 supermoto helmet is a multipurpose motorcycle helmet that can be used on both off-road vehicles and specialized motocross tracks. Its dual-purpose capabilities make it a versatile helmet for any riding situation. The MX-9’s extended face shield and quick-click opening and closing allows it to serve as an excellent motorcycle helmet or ATV helmet. These features make it a popular choice for riders who like the feel of a full-face helmet, but they do require a different fit.
The ventilation of the MX-9 is adequate, but it can be stifling in hot environments. While the MX-9’s EPS-lined chin bar and adjustable mouth vent prevent excessive leaking, they also keep debris out of the helmet when used in off-road environments. But the helmet’s lining doesn’t play well with prescription eyewear; it digs into the stems of the glasses and limits their fit. Despite the lining’s quality, many riders say it is comfortable enough for the purpose.
The XD4 Arai supermoto helmet features a wide, unobstructed view and advanced venting. Its brow vents circulate air to the forehead, keeping it from fogging up. Another cool feature is the absence of anti-fogging chemicals. It also includes toggles for ventilation, which allow the user to adjust the amount of airflow in the helmet. The XD4 Arai supermoto helmet has a price of $169.
The XD4 features a brow vent and two chin vents that are adjustable. The Arai XD4 helmet also features two vents in the top and side panels. The latter allows you to close the chin vent without sacrificing your vision. The XD4’s chin ventilation system is another plus, as it helps keep the helmet cooler, even during the hottest weather.