When you decide to replace the suspension on your Harley Sportster, there are several factors to consider. These factors include the weight and type of passengers you’ll be carrying. A good suspension should also absorb tension, and go down as little as two inches when fully loaded. You’ll need to choose the best shocks for your Sportster depending on how much luggage or extra passengers you plan to bring along. These shocks can be found at reasonable prices and come with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
How to Choose the Best Shocks for Harley Sportster
- 【Fitment】: Fits for 1988-2023 Harley Sportster 883 1200.
- 【Specifications】: Eye to eye Length: 11.75 inch (298mm). Finish: Black. Preload adjustable to tune to rider weight.
- 【High Performance】: Progressively wound springs for a smooth, comfortable ride. This shock offer a lower position than the stock on rear,that will make riding more comfortable. It can offer a better riding position and give your bike a new clear look with the rear lowering.
- 【Installation】: Easy bolt-on application.
- 【Package Including】: 1x Pair sportster rear shocks.
- MATERIAL - Made of High-duty Steel. Surface heat treatment and z-inc plating.
- FITMENT - Fit for most harley models with mechanically adjustable rear shock absorbers. Such as harley touring models, softail, dyna, fatboy, sportster.
- Does not fit XG500, XG750, XR, '16-later XL, XL models equipped with Premium Emulsion Shocks P/N 54000076, 54000077 or Dyna models with Premium Emulsion Shocks P/N 54000066.
- APPLICATIONS - Can be used to simply adjust the spring preload or adjust the height without damaging the shock absorber or spring sleeve.
- Package included: 1x Preload Adjustments Wrench
- Condition: Aftermarket 100% Brand New
- Compatible with: Fit for 2004 - 2008 Sportster 883 (XL883); 2004 - 2009 Sportster 883 Custom (XL883C); 2009 - 2012 Sportster 883 Iron (XL883N); 2005 - 2010 Sportster 883 Low(XL883L); 2011 - 2012 Sportster 883 Superlow(XL883L); 2005 - 2007 Sportster 883R (XL883R);
- Compatible with: 2004 - 2012 Sportster 1200 Custom (XL1200C); 2004 - 2008 Sportster 1200 Roadster (XL1200R); 2006 - 2011 Sportster 1200 Low (XL1200L); 2007 - 2012 Sportster 1200 Nightster (XL1200N); 2010 - 2012 Sportster 1200 Forty-Eight (XL1200X); 2007 Sportster 50 Anniversary (XL50)
- Length of Eye to Eye Core: 10.5''（267mm） Surface Finished: Black Please measure your stock shocks to verify the length.
- Package Contents: 2 X Shocks 1 X Spanner Wrench
- Fit Harley Sportster 883&1200 1988-2003 & 2004-2023
- Finish: Powder coated Black. Eye to eye Length: 10.5 inch. Easy bolt-on application.
- Preload adjustable to tune to rider weight. This shock offer a lower position than the stock on rear,that will make riding a little rougher.
- It can offer a better riding position and give your bike a new clear look with the rear lowering.
- Package include: 1x Pair rear shock.
- 13" Rear Shocks
- For 1988-2020 Harley Sportster 1200 XL1200C, XL1200T, XLH1200
- Eye to eye length: 13 inch (330.2mm)
- Spring Width: 2.45 inch (62mm), Spring Thickness: 0.28 inch (7.5mm)
- Finish: Powder Coated Black
- 【Fitment】Fit Harley Sportster 883 XL &1200 1988-2003 & 2004-2023.
- 【Specifications】Finish:Powder coated Black, Eye to eye Length:10.5 inch. Preload adjustable to tune to rider weight.
- 【High Performance】This shock offer a lower position than the stock on rear,that will make riding more comfortable. It can offer a better riding position and give your bike a new clear look with the rear lowering. It can offer a better riding position and give your bike a new clear look with the rear lowering.
- 【Installation】Easy bolt-on application.
- 【Package Including】1x Pair rear shock.
- Durable design means they will be an improvement to your motorcycle's suspension performance
- All steel double wall damper with multistage velocity sensitive damping
- 5 Position cam style preload adjuster
- High pressure gas charged for consistent damping performance
- Standard progressive rate spring
- 1.Rubber Fork Boot is made of premium quality rubber, good surface finishing.
- 2.It can also help to protect the inner shocks from dirt or dust, make the oil leakage-proof and provide a comfortable driving experience.
- 3.Universal Fitment--Fit for most of Motorcycle, Dirt Bike, ATV with proper size, such as Harley Sportster XL883 1200, FXD-Dyna Super Glide.
- 4.Universal Motorbike Shock Damping Dust Cover,brand new and high quality,excellent condition and easy to install.
- 5.Pakage Including: 2 piece.
- 1984-2013 Harley Davidson Touring FLT/FLHT/FLTR (Excluding Trike and Models with Fork Cartridge)
- 【Fitment】:Fit for most harley models with mechanically adjustable rear shock absorbers. Such as harley touring models, softail, dyna, fatboy, sportster. Does not fit XG500, XG750, XR, '16-later XL, XL models equipped with Premium Emulsion Shocks P/N 54000076, 54000077 or Dyna models with Premium Emulsion Shocks P/N 54000066
- 【Function】:Can be used to simply adjust the spring preload or adjust the height without damaging the shock absorber or spring sleeve.
- 【Material】:Made of Iron, durable
- 【Easy Installation】:Easy to install, No Installation Instruction.
- 【Package Included】: 1 X Rear Shock Adjusting Spanner
If you’re in the market for some new rear shocks for your Harley Sportster, you’ll definitely want to check out the Revo-A brand. These new shocks offer different characteristics than standard shocks. For example, they can be adjusted to provide a more plush ride or to offer a more firm feel in the corners. These shocks are also available in heavy-duty and standard applications, and they come in a variety of colors.
These sporty motorcycle suspensions are available with a number of features, such as a large sweet spot, for improved control and bottoming resistance. The shock is able to soften preload and is fully adjustable. It sits at almost the same height as the stock shock, which provides improved cornering clearance and handling confidence. The six-position rebound adjustment allows you to tune your shock to your exact needs, making it ideal for solo riders and two-up riders alike.
Progressive suspension 413-4039B
These progressive suspension 413-4039B shocks for your Harley Sportster provide the extra travel you need for a comfortable ride. These shocks have a hard coat anodized finish and are nitrogen-charged for extra performance. They have three-stage pressure-sensitive compression valves and two-stage pressure-sensitive rebound systems for a smooth ride. The shocks are easy to install and can be fully rebuilt if necessary.
There are many types of shocks for Harley Sportsters. You can choose the one that matches your model and riding style. You can even customize it based on its size and performance. Just make sure to check the brand’s third-party assessment before buying. When buying a shock for your Sportster, don’t focus on price alone. Consider other factors, like size and durability, to make sure you are getting the best shock for your money. Progressive suspension 412-4003B shocks are a popular brand that can provide a high level of performance for your sportster.
The Ohlins suspension for Harley Sportster models can transform your bike from a daily commuter to a cruising machine. With its racing style gold and classic black styling, Ohlins suspension will give your Harley a completely new look. The shocks are available with a two-year warranty and can be purchased through Ohlins’ official dealer network. The company offers several different options to customize your bike’s handling dynamics, so you can be confident that your Harley Sportster will feel even better than it ever has.
For improved ride quality and handling, Ohlins suspension for Harley Sportsters come with adjustable spring preload and springs. The HD 145E and HD 146 Ohlins Sportster shocks fix fluids directly to the shock absorber. On the other hand, the HD 142, HD 144, HD 907, and HD 852 shocks use a piggyback reservoir to better cool the fluids.
To further improve the ride quality and performance of your motorcycle, Ohlins offers a wide range of options for the front fork. The Ohlins FKC Fork Cartridge Kit, for example, uses a high-end cartridge damping system, including a 25mm piston. The Ohlins FKC also features Ohlins’ NIX technology, which combines compression and rebound damping in one leg. The NIX technology allows Ohlins to maximize damping available within the fork’s limited diameter.
The Ohlins STX 36 twin rear shocks are an excellent upgrade for the rear suspension of your Harley Sportster. They are available with spring preload adjustment and feature natural aluminium bodies and black springs. These shocks are part of the stylish Blackline range, and are ideal for improving comfort and riding feel. This suspension kit is a great choice if you’d like to improve your ride without spending a fortune.
You may want to upgrade the suspension on your Harley Sportster to prevent it from bumping against the concrete. The HTTMT shocks can help you avoid that, too. Designed with precision, they are adjustable for preload and weight to match your bike’s needs. They also look good in black. There are many reasons why you should upgrade your suspension. You can find one that works for your Harley model below.
The top-quality Harley Touring shocks are made from high-grade materials and offer excellent performance and service life. If you’re looking for a more affordable option, consider Ultima shocks. They’re available for FL (1997-2008) models, but they’re not compatible with many Harley models. The Ultima shocks offer good performance and a long service life. The installation process is relatively easy, and you can get one that suits your budget. However, there are a few things to consider when choosing shocks for your bike.
The Progressive Suspension shock is made with the same high-grade steel walls that provide quality and durability. It features a gas cell that helps your bike to remain more stable on rocky roads. It also has a nitrogen charge to enhance the damping effect of your bike. It also features five spring preload positions and speed-sensitive valving. And with its double-wall construction and full steel body, it’s built to last.
Regardless of whether you’re replacing the shocks on your Harley Sportster or replacing the entire bike, the best part of HTTMT shocks is that they’re adjustable, so you can adjust them for your weight. This way, you won’t feel extra dragging, and you won’t have to slow down for a couple hundred miles. Getting the right shocks for your bike is easy, and it’s a lot less expensive than replacing the entire bike.
The HTTMT shocks for Harley Sportster are very easy to install. You can even install them without using a bike jack. You can use a scissor jack instead if you don’t have a bike jack handy. The whole installation should take about 30 minutes and you’ll be done in no time. You’ll be glad you chose HTTMT shocks for your Harley Sportster.