If you own a Harley-Davidson, you’ll want to invest in a motorcycle lift to accommodate its weight. The lift should have a solid platform that feels stable on the ground, with locking bars and tie-down straps for safety. If you’re planning on removing the seat and storing the motorcycle while the lift is on, you should choose one with rubber padding and welded side brackets.
How to Choose the Best Motorcycle Lift For Harley Davidson
- OTC's Motorcycle/ATV Lift has a 1,500 pound capacity and 17 inch long skids that will lift the largest and widest cruisers on the road
- Lowest clearance available - 3-1/2 inch at lowest level - with a wide lifting range of 3-1/2 inches to 16-3/4 inches
- Removable handle provides 360 degree access to load; T-handle design makes maneuvering the jack easier
- Great features include: foot pedal release, locking rear casters, automatic safety lock, and two ratcheting tie down straps for safety when the jack is in use
- Two-year limited warranty
- [Function] The gas tank rising lift enhances the appearance of the motorbike, and at the same time, reducing buffeting.
- [Easy Installation] The gas tank rising lift is easy to install without removing your tank, just unbolt, lift up and install the new one.
- [Good Quality] Made of good quality material that is durable and intends for long service life.
- [Fitment] These gas tank rising lift fits for Harly-Davidson. NOTE: The 1.5" Rising Lift Kits are not suitable for Dynas.
- [Package Content] 2 x Gas Tank Rising Lift, 2 x Screw, 2 x Gasket.
- The gas tank rising lift enhances the appearance of the motorbike, and at the same time, reducing buffeting.
- Made of good quality material that is durable and intends for long service life.
- For big twin models such as Dyna, Softail, and Touring bikes: there is a cooling aspect to lifting the tank because the tank is no longer trapping heat, but instead, it is pushing more air across the top of the engine. The Gas Tank Lift is simply one of many items that work well in cooling your engine.
- Easy to install, no need to remove your tank! Simply unbolt, lift up and install new hardware.
- Package included 2 x Gas Tank Rising Lift 2 x Screw 2 x Gasket
- Venom Heavy Duty Wheel Chock
- Will Fit Most 17" - 21" Front Wheels
- Designed For Securing Motorcycles Upright For Transporting, Maintenance, And Storage
- Brand: Venom | Quantity: 1 Wheel Chock / Stand
- Compatible with Harley Davidson Road Glide Custom Ultra
- Full grain leather upper
- Breathable mesh lining
- Ykk locking twin zippers for easy on and off
- Lightweight outsole and heel
- Lift custom motorcycles, ATVs, and other powersports vehicles weighing up to 1,500 lbs. for service and maintenance
- Hydraulic foot pedal operation with a removable 27" jack handle
- (2) 12" x 2.5" protective rubber saddle surface pads, commercial grade caster wheels
- Integrated tie-down points to secure motorcycles and ATV's with 3 position lift lock mechanism
- Heavy duty steel construction with a black paint finish
- Large Weight-bearing Capacity: When you need to lift your motorcycle for maintenance and cleaning, you can partner with a VEVOR hydraulic motorcycle lift jack. Through the load-bearing tests, the motorcycle lift jack can securely hold up to 1500 lbs/0.7 tons. The motorcycle center jack is a great helper in your garage to lift almost any standard motorcycle, touring bike, cruiser, ATV, and other models.
- Hydraulic Motorcycle Lift Jack: With a long handle and press pedal, this motorcycle lift jack allows easy operation and lifting with minimal effort. The high-quality hydraulic pump provides a lifting range of 4.7 to 15 inches, making motorcycle jack stand lift perfect for heavy motorcycles with less resistance.
- Lift with Peace of Mind: Our hydraulic motorcycle jack has a 3-position safety pin that secures it at the desired height. The non-slip rubber stripe platform and two ratchet belts ensure the stability of heavy vehicles during maintenance, making the motorcycle lift safer for operation.
- Slide and Lock in Any Position: Comes equipped with 2 universal casters and 2 directional casters, making the motorcycle lift easy to move under the motorcycle or wherever you need it. The motorcycle stand can also be used for short-distance transportation of heavy vehicles.
- High-quality Steel Material: Made of high-strength solid steel structure and coated with a bright powder coating, this motorcycle jack is rust, corrosion, and grease-resistant, ensuring a long-term use. Neatly store it in your garage or repair shop for easy access. Get your hydraulic motorcycle jack today and make motorcycle maintenance a breeze!
- 【Strong and powerful】This motorcycle lift jack boasts solid steel construction with a lifting capacity of 1200lb, making it sturdy and reliable for lifting heavier bikes.
- 【Stable and secure】The extra wide platform measures 9.06” x 14.57” and provides a larger contact area with the motorcycle. The high-quality rubber pad helps prevent your motorcycle from slipping or sliding while being lifted.
- 【Durable and lasting】The solid steel structure of the motorcycle lift jack is coated with a red powder finish that is oil-resistant, grease-resistant, and dirt-resistant, ensuring durability and longevity.
- 【Versatile and useful】With a dynamic lift height range of 3 1/2 to 14 3/4, this center jack can be used to lift a wide range of motorcycles, such as street bikes, cruiser bikes, and adventure touring motorcycles.
- 【Easy to operate】The motorcycle lift jack comes with a 7/8 socket and a special crank handle, making the lifting process easy and convenient. Simply rotate the handle to lift your motorcycle quickly and effortlessly.
- Large Weight-bearing Capacity: When you need to lift your motorcycle for maintenance and cleaning, you can partner with a VEVOR motorcycle scissor lift jack. Through the load-bearing tests, the motorcycle lift jack can securely hold up to 1100 lbs/0.5 tons. The motorcycle center jack is a great helper in your garage to lift your street bikes, cruiser bikes, and adventure touring motorcycles.
- Easy to Operate: Lift your motorcycle with no extra tools, sweat-free. All it takes is a spin of the detachable metal handle to raise the motorcycle jack effortlessly. Adjust the height between 3.7"/95 mm and 13.8"/350 mm for easy bike repairs and maintenance.
- Safety First:The steel X-frame's central shaft holds your motorcycle in various positions. A 6-position safety pin ensures a secure lift, reducing the risk of falls and keeping you and your motorcycle secure.
- Non-slip Wide Deck: You don't like your motorcycle shaking and sliding on the small platform during lifting, do you? Our 14.4" x 9" extra-wide top platform provides a large contact area. And a durable rubber pad with a striped pattern prevents slipping and protects your motorcycle from scratches.
- Fold and Store: Fold the center lift stand to a 3.7-inch height for compact storage and transport. The powder-coated finish resists oil, grease, and rust, making the motorcycle scissor jack easy to clean and store in your garage or repair shop. All your worries will just disappear.
- ASSEMBLY FREE: Easily lift and support motorcycles weighing up to 1100 pounds with this assembly-free motorcycle lift stand from Orion Motor Tech, featuring a handy T handle and a 3/8" socket for effortless operation
- SAFE OPERATION: This motorcycle scissor lift is equipped with an ultra-long safety bar and duplex bearings, adding an extra level of security and safety when you work on your cruisers, touring bikes, and dirt bikes
- WIDE PLATFORM: The wide deck on our motorcycle stand lift offers a stable and spacious platform for your motorcycle, preventing it from tipping or shifting while it is lifted or lowered
- ENHANCED STRENGTH: The double crossbar design and heavy duty steel construction of this motorcycle scissor jack add extra strength and support for your motorcycles, ensuring that they are always safely and securely held in place
- INTEGRATED WELDING: The integrated welding on this OMT motorcycle jack stand ensures a strong and durable construction, with seamless joints that enhance the overall appearance and performance
Before you purchase a Black Widow motorcycle lift for Harley Davidson, you need to consider the following features. This jack has a diamond-plate surface, a top-notch locking system, and tie-down straps. It also features rubber gloves and pads to protect you and your bike while you work. If you’re unsure of the features you need, watch the video to get more information.
A pneumatic lifting system makes the Black Widow motorcycle lift table easy to use and is capable of holding up to 1,000 pounds of weight. Its compact platform, extended table, and convenient window make it an ideal choice for a garage. It also features an 18-inch drop-down service panel for easy access to the rear wheel. This lift is also a great addition to an exhibition center or store. The sturdy steel alloy frame allows it to withstand a lot of weight.
The Black Widow motorcycle lift for Harley Davidson has an anti-slip surface and is compatible with most models. The table’s working surface is 84 inches by 24 inches, which is wide enough for most motorcycles. And it is very cost-effective as well, with free delivery. If you’re looking to purchase a lift for your Harley Davidson, this one is an excellent choice. The heavy-duty steel construction and powder-coated surface makes this motorcycle lift an excellent choice. Moreover, the paint is oil and grease-resistant. The black-and-red-striped cushion prevents slipping.
The APlusLift motorcycle lift for Harley-Davidson offers a variety of advantages for riders. The APlusLift MT1500 is adjustable to 84 inches in height and features a three-stage front extension. The adjustable table is 24 inches wide, giving riders ample room to perform maintenance on their bikes. It also has safety locking positions to protect both the motorcycle and the lift. This motorcycle lift is perfect for those who frequently ride and work on their motorcycles.
This lift table is available in two models. The MT1500X features a pneumatic lift system that is designed for Harley motorcycles. Another option is the Titan Ramps Hydraulic model. This option is lighter, but it still boasts a heavy-duty steel construction. This lift is designed to lift up to 1000 pounds. Because Harley motorcycles weigh less than 1000 pounds, this option is a better fit for smaller bikes.
The APlusLift motorcycle lift for Harley-Davidson has a good working height and undercarriage clearance. It can elevate your Harley-Davidson 32 inches off the ground. The lift is adjustable and easy to use. You can also adjust the front wheel loop separately to provide access to parts that are otherwise hard to reach. In addition to being easy to use, it has five different positions. Its height enables you to easily work on your bike.
The OTC motorcycle lift is designed for a wide range of motorcycles, including Harley Davidson bikes. The lift has two lifting platforms that are each 13 inches by 3 inches and have multiple locking positions for added safety. This allows the user to adjust the height of the lift to different points on the motorcycle, such as the seat or tank. The lift is also designed to protect the paintwork of the motorcycle by avoiding contact with the lifting platform and preventing damage.
This model is easy to assemble and is available in different sizes, making it an affordable choice for most home mechanics. It is equipped with a 17-inch long lift stand and features locking casters for added security. The lift has a foot pedal release for easy use and two ratcheting tie-down straps to secure the motorcycle. It is also backed by a two-year limited warranty.
The OTC motorcycle lift for Harley Davidson is designed to raise and lower a motorcycle without requiring any special tools. The original height is 5.5 inches, which makes this lift easy to fit underneath a Harley with 5.7 inches ground clearance. It also features a jiffy stand to increase ground clearance for the motorcycle. If you’re considering an OTC motorcycle lift for Harley Davidson, check out the review section below.
The Dragway motorcycle lift is designed to provide maximum stability when removing and transporting your motorcycle. This lift is capable of lifting your Harley to a height of thirteen inches, extends to thirteen inches, and weighs just 27 pounds. It also features locking rear casters and a foot pedal release, which ensures safety while operating it. You can use the motorcycle lift for transport, maintenance, and cleaning. Its welded side brackets and rubber padding add to the platform’s stability.
Despite the high cost of a drag bike, you can get an affordable model without compromising on quality. These lifts are built with the highest quality materials to give you years of reliable performance. Dragway motorcycle lifts are designed to fit any motorcycle, including Harleys. You can purchase one at a reasonable price through the Dragway website or through authorized dealers. Once you purchase one, you can take your motorcycle to the track without any hassles.
When working on your bike on a lift, routine maintenance becomes easy. Even more advanced maintenance and repairs can be completed easily. For example, removing the wheels is easier and safer with the lift than without it. You’ll be able to perform oil changes, check the brakes, and perform routine maintenance. The paint pipe handle can be wrapped with tape to provide comfort and avoid accidental falls. It’s a good idea to install a jack stand on your motorcycle to prevent it from rolling away.
The VIVOHOME motorcycle lift for Harley -Davidson allows you to store and transport your beloved bike with ease and safety. The sturdy construction of the steel frame and picot shafts adds stability. The lift’s adjustable front extension leverages a 3-stage hydraulic jack to raise and lower the bike. The hydraulic jack is operated by foot pedal or by hand. It’s convenient for both professionals and homeowners alike.
The manual lifting mechanism of the VIVOHOME motorcycle lift is very easy to use and is very stable. The lift is equipped with tie-down straps, adapter bars, and a detachable handle. If you’re unsure of the size of your motorcycle, you can choose the Black Widow lift jack. It also has a removable ramp that makes it easy for you to move and adjust.
The lift is adjustable and comes with a 3-position safety lock. The VIVOHOME motorcycle lift for Harley Davidson can raise a Harley Davidson to over 16 inches above ground. Its three-position locking system keeps the bike secure. It’s also lightweight – only 27.8 lb (12.6 kg) – so you can easily move it from one place to another. It also has a foot pedal that allows you to lower and raise the bike easily.
The VIVOHOME motorcycle lift for Harley -Davidson features a wide platform with two separate lifting positions. Each platform covers an area of 13 x 3 inches. The base’s sturdy steel structure prevents rust and damage. The base weighs 70 lbs. The lift’s height can be adjusted to three different levels. Its auto safety lock prevents accidental raising or lowering, and features a locking system.
The BIG RED motorcycle lift for Harley Davidson is a versatile tool for garage use. The lift’s two lifting platforms, each measuring 13″ x 3″, are easy to maneuver. The motorcycle lift is equipped with locking casters and a 360-degree steel base for stability and traction. It also features three locking positions to accommodate different weight capacities, and it can lift your bike over 16 inches off the ground.
Before choosing a lift for your motorcycle, you need to find out its capabilities. Make sure you choose one that will be compatible with your particular Harley. A higher lifting height will make it easier to move your bike, while a wider range will help you avoid bumping into it. When shopping for a motorcycle lift, you may also want to consider the carrying capacity, which should be greater than the weight of your bike.
Big RED motorcycle lifts are made to lift your bike in a safe and secure manner. These are not remote controlled, which means more manual work is involved. Motorcycle enthusiasts enjoy taking care of and detailing their bikes. But to properly do this, they need the right tools. And for the heavyweight bikes, a 1500-pound motorcycle lift will be perfect. You can lift your bike manually or with power. Make sure to purchase one with a Low Speed High Torque Output (LSHTTO).