If you’re looking for an affordable way to customize your bike’s exhaust, the Best Motorcycle Exhaust Wrap might be the perfect solution. Exhaust wraps can be purchased at a variety of online retailers. We’ve tested several different types, including LEDAUT Titanium, TC Bros Header Wrap, and LEDAUT Fiberglass. Read on for more information on these exhaust wraps. These wraps can be used on any bike with a standard exhaust system.
Bestseller No. 5
Titanium Exhaust Heat Tape Wrap,2”x 50 Ft,Motorcycle Fiberglass Heat Shield Tape With Stainless Ties,Black
- The exhaust Header Wrap is constructed from fiberglass yarn, extremely pliable for a tight and secure wrap. Withstands 1200°F direct/2500°F intermittent heat.
- Excellent thermal insulation, suitable for motorcycle protection header or automotive turbo applications for increased horsepower. And suitable insulation for gas water heater exhaust pipe and household gas pipeline.
- Titanium wraps offer a very cool carbon fiber look. High resistance to abrasions, oil spills, temperatures and vibration breakdown.
- Package including: 1 roll exhaust heat wrap(2" x 50ft),12 pieces stainless ties( 0.2"x12').
- Usage: the exhaust tube heat wrap insulation wrapped around the exhaust tube rotating clip can be fastened with stainless ties.
Bestseller No. 6
CARDI 2" x 50' Titanium Exhaust Heat Wrap for Motorcycle Heat Shield Tape with 14 Stainless Ties and Gloves
- 【DIMENSIONS】The Length of the titanium exhaust wrap is 50', and the width is 2''. Different from other exhaust wrap tape, our product thickness is 0.06''. In addition We prepared 10PCS 11.8", 4PCS 7.8" stainless steel zip ties and a pair of rubber gloves for installation.
- 【MATERIALS】This motorcycle heat shield tape is made of a different material than fiberglass, we extract it from natural basalt. Compared to traditional fiberglass can withstands 1400F direct/2000F radiant heat. Our exhaust wrap does not contain glue, so it is not easy to produce smoke when used.
- 【ADVANTAGE】Compared to other fiberglass heat shield Tape, our weaves are tighter and therefore have a longer service life. The thickness of most products on the market is 0.04" but ours is 0.06". More importantly, our products are not easily damaged by heat, Some products change color when exposed to heat for a long time.
- 【INSTALLATION】First spraying exhaust wrap with water as you work can make installation easier and also reduce the amount of fibers. Then make one full initial wrap around the pipe, flush with flange or edge of pipe. Every 5 or 6 passes around pipe, use your hands or steel yip ties to twist the wrap more tightly onto the pipe.
- 【TIPS】Clean exhaust system - clean headers, exhaust pipes, mufflers from grease and dirt. Failure to do so may result in a fire. Anything over 1/4” may over insulate pipes. It may be necessary when wrapping around bends to exceed 1/4” and that is fine. Just be sure to stick to the 1/4” overlap for other parts of the exhaust system.
Bestseller No. 7
Motorcycle Exhaust Heat Wrap,2" x 32.8' Heat Preservation Anti-Scalding Flame-Retardant Black Glass Fiber Cloth Belt, Automobile Exhaust Heat Strap Roll, With 12 Stainless Steel Cable Ties + Gloves
- 【Improve the efficiency of the engine】One of the advantages of wrapping the exhaust wrap system for motorcycle owners is that wrapping the pipe with it helps to retain heat in the pipe, helps improve engine efficiency, saves energy, and improves the performance of cars and motorcycles
- 【Prevent scalding】When you are riding a motorcycle, the hot exhaust pipe can easily burn your feet or even damage motorcycle riding boots. Use anti-scalding and flame-retardant black glass fiber cloth tape to wrap the exhaust pipe, which can effectively play a role of safety protection
- 【Flame-retardant thermal insulation glass fiber cloth tape】Glass fiber is an inorganic non-metallic material with excellent performance. It has the advantages of good heat insulation, high temperature resistance, non-combustibility, etc., which is very suitable as a wrapping tape for exhaust pipes
- 【Improve the appearance of your motorcycle】Another advantage of using the Exhaust Heat Wrap is that it helps to improve the appearance of the motorcycle, so that the exhaust pipe will not become black and dirty during long-term use
- 【Easy to install】2 Inch x 32.8 Feet It is very suitable for any car or motorcycle. You can install it yourself, without you needing to go to a repair shop. It is recommended that you wear gloves when installing, we will give a pair of latex gloves and 12 cable ties
Bestseller No. 10
2" x 50' Titanium Exhaust Heat Wrap Roll for Motorcycle Fiberglass Heat Shield Tape with Stainless Ties
- [Product Features]: The exhaust heat wrap tape can withstand 1800F direct/2500F radiant heat. High resistance to abrasions, oil spills, temperatures and vibration breakdown
- [Practical to use]: Immerse the header insulation jackets in water before installation to prevent fiberglass splashes. Wear gloves to avoid itching. Wrap it around the exhaust pipe, use the overlap to hold it in place, then simply use the stainless steel cable ties to secure the end in place
- [Wide use]: High resistance to abrasions, oil spills, temperatures and vibration breakdown. Improve your car and motor performance, extremely pliable for a tight and secure wrap
- [Material]: It is made from pulverized lava rock and stranded into a fiber material and is engineered to be stronger than typical wraps on the market today
- [What you will get]: 2"X50' Titanium exhaust wrap with (pack of 6)11.8" Stainless Steel(304) Locking Ties.0.08" thickness
TC Bros Header Wrap
You should use the TC Bros Header Wrap for motorcycles if you want to reduce the heat coming from your exhaust. The wraps are woven from a thin piece of fiberglass and measure approximately 2 inches wide. It comes with stainless steel zip ties that help you secure it. They are good for temperatures up to 1,000 degrees Fahrenheit, and you will not have to worry about the wrap melting or coming loose.
HM&FC Fiberglass motorcycle exhaust wrap has many advantages. It can withstand over two thousand degrees Fahrenheit of direct or intermittent heat. It promotes increased exhaust flow and reduces temperatures and vibration breakdown. It is also highly pliable and does not require silicone coating. It is also resistant to abrasions and oil spills. Motorcycle owners love the look of this wrap because it is durable and can last for several years.
This high-quality heat shield for motorcycle exhausts is made of crushed volcanic rock, which offers incredible resistance to abrasion, oil spills, temperatures, and vibration breakdown. LEDAUT Titanium motorcycle exhaust wrap can withstand temperatures as high as 1400F, both direct and radiant. And thanks to its high thermal conductivity, it’s also resistant to oil spills and vibration breakdown. LEDAUT Titanium motorcycle exhaust wrap features a lifetime warranty for the best protection against heat from your exhaust.
A motorcycle exhaust wrap is a great way to reduce heat and protect the bike from potential damage. Not only does this wrap look great, but it can also increase the performance of your bike. You can even install this wrap over your existing exhaust system to keep it looking brand-new. If you want to protect the heat of your bike, you can buy a basic wrap for a budget-friendly price. And don’t worry about tearing or damaging the wrap.
Newtex Lava Basalt
The Newtex Lava Basalt motorcycle exhaust wrap is a highly effective product to keep your exhaust system cool and quiet. This durable wrap is made of crushed fibers that are resistant to heat and corrosive forces. The durable material also reduces vibration, increases horsepower, and is resistant to oil spills. In addition to the durability and aesthetics, basalt wrap has other benefits. It also reduces underhood temperatures, promotes hot air flow, and resists vibration.