Having a comfortable foot position on a motorcycle is essential, especially on long trips. Highway pegs offer added comfort to your legs and help to alleviate this discomfort. Riding long distances can put a lot of strain on your feet and legs, so highway pegs are a great addition to your goldwing. Fortunately, there are many choices available. Listed below are some of the most popular models.
Bestseller No. 1
Goldstrike 3-Way Adjustable Highway Peg Mounts with Twin Rail Footrest (pair) for Gold Wing
- Goldstrike 3-Way Adjustable Highway Peg Mounts w/ Twin Rail Footrests
- Fits: 2018-up Gold Wing, 2018-up Gold Wing DCT, 2018-up Gold Wing Tour, 2018-up Gold Wing Tour DCT, 2018-up Gold Wing Tour DCT Airbag
- Hidden mounting system provides clean styling
- Stainless Steel Construction
- This is your answer to having Highway Pegs and Lower Wind Deflectors if you have them
Bestseller No. 2
1" Dually Highway Clamps Large Foot Pegs For Honda GoldWing For Honda GL1800 GL1500 GL1100 GL1200 VT750 VT1100 VTX1300 VTX1800 Magna 750 VF750 VF1100 XL883 XL1200
- Fits any bikes with 25mm(1") engine guard or frame tube ,can fit 22mm (7/8'')frame tube
- Great for Harley Davidson Honda Yamaha Kawasaki/BSA/Norton/Triumph Bobber,Chopper,Cafe racer,ATV,UTV,Scooter,etc
- Easy to install, No Installation Instruction
- These Highway pegs allow riders a range of adjustment that is not possible with other clamp-on style highway pegs. The offset can be rotated 360° in a 7"diameter circle to accommodate tall ,short ,or averafe heights riders.These can be installed on any round tubing (frames or engine guards),but it is important to keep in mind that the footpeg itself will end up perpendicular to the bar to which it is mounted.
- Condition:100% Brand New
Bestseller No. 5
TCT-MT 22mm-35mm 7/8-1" Front Foot Pegs Foot Rest Fit For Honda Goldwing GL1800 1500 1100 1200 2001-2012
- Condition:Aftermarket 100% Brand New; High class quality and very durable
- Color:Chrome；Position: Front; Material: Aluminum and Black Rubber
- Installing Size is 22mm~25mm ; No install instructions .
- Fitment： fit for Honda(Goldwing), Yamaha, Suzuki, Triumph, Harley-Davidson W/1" or 7/8" Engine Guard. Note:This item is a multiple application product rather than a specifc one. the Installing Size is 22mm-25mm. It will fit more motorcycles than we have it listed. if you want to buy this for an application that is not listed, please contact us before buying to find out if it will fit your motorcycle.
- PACKAGE INCLUDED: -1 X Footrest Set (As in the picture)
Bestseller No. 7
TCMT 1" 7/8" Engine Guard Highway Foot Pegs Fits For Honda(Goldwing), Yamaha, Suzuki, Harley-DavidsonW/ 1" or 7/8" Engine Guard
- Conditon:Aftermarket 100% New;High Quality Construction
- Color:Chrome;Position: Front;Material: Aluminum and Black Rubber
- No install instructions;Installing Size is 22mm-25mm
- Fit Honda(Goldwing), Yamaha, Suzuki, Harley-DavidsonW/ 1" or 7/8" Engine Guard.Note:This item is a multiple application product rather than a specifc one. the Installing Size is 22mm-25mm. It will fit more motorcycles than we have it listed. if you want to buy this for an application that is not listed, please contact us before buying to find out if it will fit your motorcycle.
- PACKAGE INCLUDED:1 X Footrest Set (As in the picture)
Ergo II Cruise Mounts
If you are looking for the best highway peg for your Goldwing, then you will want to consider the Kuryakyn Ergo II cruise mount. This highway peg provides a wide range of adjustability and multiple footrests. The wide range of adjustability means that you can choose the right one for you based on the type of riding you do. This motorcycle peg also works with a wide range of Goldwing models.
The Ergo II cruise mount is the perfect highway peg for Goldwing models with 6″ swingarms. The two-piece clamp assembly consists of a high and tight mounting point for the swingarm. These pegs are also foldable for easy maneuverability. These motorcycle pegs are sold as left and right-side options. They install easily and come with the mounting hardware you need. However, you will need to ensure that you have enough clearance for your footwells before installing the Pegs.
If you’re tired of standing up all the time and have trouble reaching the footpegs on your bike, you should consider installing XKH-MOTO pedals. These high-quality motorcycle pegs have an adjustable foot position and are perfect for long rides. You can position them forward, back, or center, depending on your preference. You can also adjust the angle of the pegs, so that you don’t have to stand still.
Whether you’re going for an aggressive look or a low-key look, highway pegs can make a world of difference on your ride. These pegs are adjustable, so you can adjust them to the perfect height for you. You can even purchase pegs in different colors to match the rest of your bike. Adding highway pegs can really make a difference on long trips, especially if you’re on a budget.
XKH-MOTO footpegs are easy to install. The pegs don’t come with instructions, but the process is easy enough. These pegs feature a 10mm mounting hole and are 5.5 inches in length and two inches wide. They also fit other bikes with a 1″ engine guard and frame tube. These pegs are designed to give you excellent cornering clearance and comfort.