There are a few different brands of fuel stabilizer for motorcycles. Lucas Oil is an excellent choice, particularly during the summer or if you plan to store your motorcycle over the winter. It is safe for all types of gasoline, including premium, midgrade, and unleaded. It also works well with 2 and 4-cycle engines. The product comes in various sizes, with the manufacturer recommending one pound per gallon.
Bestseller No. 2
HappyFuel Premium Fuel Stabilizer, Gasoline Antioxidant, Fuel Storage for Gas, Classic Cars, Boats, Lawnmowers, Snowmobiles, Motorcycles and Marine…
- Vehicle Storage - HappyFuel added to your gasoline will stabilize your fuel and slow down the oxidation process. Your vehicle will be ready for use when you are.
- Use the Best - We’ve researched the best possible additives and created HappyFuel to bring you the highest quality and best performing fuel stabilizer available.
- Backed by Science– We thoroughly tested against ASTM D525 and developed the highest performing fuel stabilizer on the market.
- We Care – We are long standing members of the classic car community. We use HappyFuel fuel stabilizer exclusively in all of our cars.
- Directions - Pour a full can of HappyFuel into your tank and fill up gasoline before storing your vehicle.
Bestseller No. 5
CRC Marine Gasoline Fuel Stabilizer 06164 – 1 Gallon, Concentrated, High Potency Formula, Amber Liquid
- CRC INDUSTRIES: A market leader that offers impeccably designed chemical solutions to maintain, protect and repair different marine, heavy-duty motor vehicles, industrial-grade engines, household tools and electrical equipment
- MARINE FUEL STABILIZER: Our Marine Fuel Stabilizer helps in reducing the harmful impact of Ethanol-blended gasoline on your fuel system. It also offers maximum protection against resin and gum build-up in gasoline engines.
- EXCELLENT PERFORMANCE: This concentrated fuel stabilizer has a high-potency formula that keeps stored gas fresh for an easy start-up next season, and ensures optimum performance throughout the year.
- APPLICATIONS: This fuel stabilizer works on all 2 and 4 cycle gasoline engines, marine engines, agricultural equipment, lawn and garden equipment, chainsaws, generators, jet skis, lawn mowers, motorcycles, snow blowers, snowmobiles, automobiles, and tractors.
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: CRC Marine Fuel Stabilizer is available in 1 gallon bottle.
Bestseller No. 6
VP Racing Fuels 2815, Madditive Fuel Stabilizer With Ethanol Armor - 8 Ounce
- Provides an additional one to two years of stability versus many of our competitors
- Keeps engines clean and operating at max performance thanks to a top-level fuel system cleaner detergent
- Maintains freshness of fuel and eliminates the need to drain gas from the tank
- Protects and helps prevent the need for expensive and unnecessary engine repairs
- Size - 8 Ounce
Bestseller No. 8
STA-BIL 360 Marine Ethanol Treatment & Fuel Stabilizer - Full Fuel System Cleaner - Fuel Injector Cleaner - Removes Water- Protects Fuel System - Treats 80 Gallons - 8 Fl. Oz. (22239)
- Fuel System Cleaner - STA-BIL 360 Marine completely cleans the entire fuel system from fuel injectors to fuel pumps, and removes water, gum, and varnish to keep your fuel system free of corrosion
- Fuel Stabilizer - Use STA-BIL 360 Marine to prevent fuel corrosion and keep ethanol-blended fuels fresh for up to 12 months, so your fuel system and engine stay healthy and ready for action.
- MPG Booster - STA-BIL 360 Marine helps you get the most out of your fuel at every fill up, and increases your gas mileage and engine power with a clean and protected fuel system
- Directions - Pour directly into fuel tank prior to fill up. Use 1 oz for every 10 gallons of fuel. Run the engine for 5 minutes to treat the entire fuel system
- All STA-BIL branded products are good for use up to 2 years after the bottle was opened. Be sure to mark the date you opened the bottle on the back of your package.
Bestseller No. 10
STA-BIL 360 Protection Ethanol Treatment & Fuel Stabilizer - Full Fuel System Cleaner - Fuel Injector Cleaner - Increases Fuel Mileage - Protects Fuel System - Treats 5 Gallons - 4 Fl. Oz. (22295)
- Fuel System Cleaner - STA-BIL 360 Protection completely cleans the entire fuel system from fuel injectors to fuel pumps, and removes water, gum, and varnish to keep your fuel system free of corrosion
- Fuel Stabilizer - Use STA-BIL 360 Protection to prevent fuel corrosion and keep ethanol-blended fuels fresh for up to 12 months, so your fuel system and engine stay healthy and ready for action!
- MPG Booster - STA-BIL 360 Protection helps you get the most out of your fuel at every fill up, and increases your gas mileage and engine power with a clean and protected fuel system
- Directions - Pour directly into fuel tank prior to fill up. Use one- 4 oz bottle for every 5 gallons of fuel. Run the engine for 5 minutes to treat the entire fuel system
- All STA-BIL branded products are good for use up to 2 years after the bottle was opened. Be sure to mark the date you opened the bottle on the back of your package!
Using a fuel stabilizer is an excellent way to prolong the life of your motorcycle’s engine. This alcohol-free formula prevents stale fuel and keeps your motorcycle’s engine working smoothly. It also reduces the formation of gum and varnish, which can clog your fuel pump and carburetor. It also prevents the development of rust and corrosion, and makes your motorcycle’s start-ups smoother.
Despite its price, Sea Foam fuel stabilizer for motorcycles is a great product for preventing corrosion and preserving the life of your motorcycle’s engine. A 32-ounce bottle can treat 512 gallons of gasoline. It can be difficult to pour the product into the fuel cap, so it’s recommended that you invest in a measuring dispenser. It’s effective in preventing phase separation and smoothening your motorcycle’s start.
A Lucas Oil fuel stabilizer for motorcycles is a great product to have on hand to maintain the performance and longevity of your bike. These products have superior chemical composition and are compatible with all kinds of engines, including motorcycles. They also protect your motorcycle engine from gum and varnish buildup. In addition, they improve the octane rating of gasoline, allowing your bike to get better mileage. We hope you’ll take advantage of this product, and happy riding!
A typical bottle of fuel stabilizer costs approximately $3.95. It treats up to 35 gallons of gasoline. It is easy to use and can last for years. Simply add one (1) ounce per gallon to stored fuel, and two ounces to cleaned fuel. This product is EPA-registered and contains top-notch oils and no solvents. This makes it safe for both motorcycles and diesel engines.
Power Research Inc. (PRI) is a manufacturer of a variety of additives, including PRI-G. This brown liquid mixes easily with gasoline and is marketed as providing limited protection from phase separation. It is an oxidation stability additive and is available in 16 or 32-ounce bottles with a built-in measuring dispenser. In our test, PRI-G produced the worst results of any of the additives. The mixture was cloudy with an unresolved ragged layer.
A fuel stabilizer can also quiet noisy lifters, lubricate pistons and rings, and condition the engine’s oil crankcase. PRI-G helps to dissolve oil deposits in the crankcase and in the fuel lines. A 16-ounce can contains sufficient stabilizer to treat one gallon of gas and two gallons of motorcycle fuel. It is easy to apply and should be used at the recommended rates. Make sure not to pour it into the oil reserve tank.
STA-BIL fuel stabilizer for bikes contains a powerful formula and top-notch additives. It is designed to protect and prolong the life of your motorcycle engine. Its detergent action keeps fuel fresh and clean and minimizes deposits and rust. It also protects metal components, such as injectors and carburetors, from wear and tear. And, because it is alcohol-free, you can use it without worry about contaminating the fuel.
STA-BIL is made in the USA and is recommended for bikes that are often in water environments. It prevents corrosion and protects the engine from water and ethanol related damage. Whether you ride or store your motorcycle, STA-BIL can help it start smoother every time. It is cheap, too, as one cap treats about 2.5 gallons of fuel. And since each bottle contains 512 ounces, it’s easy to keep it in your motorcycle’s glove box.